Call For Speakers
The call for speakersfor
Korea Dental Technology Expo &
Scientific Conference 2016 is now open
Eligibility for Speaker
- 1. Compliance as the Association Bylaws, Article 8 (Obligations of Members), who conform to below
- Minimum 3 years working experience in clinical
- Dental Technician has been a full member in subcommittee Society related to the subject of a lecture.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience as full time instructor in Dental college
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience as part-time instructor in Dental college
- Among those who fall into those four categories above, those who are able to do a presentation in English.
- 2. Authorized by Korean Dental Technologist Association
- Overseas speakers
- A demonstration of dental materials company booths will be placed separate room.
- 1. Practice (including Live lecture)
- 2. Theory
- 3. Audiovisual lecture
- 1. The latest field of Clinical Practice
- 2. The latest Dental Technologies
- 3. Lectures related to Dental Technologies
Documents to be submitted
- 1. The application form and abstracts, approximately 5 minutes length of lecture movie clip or
PPT presentation file(approximately 10pages)
(Abstracts including at least 500 characters in 10 points should be submitted by email (email@example.com))
- 2. Curriculum vitae
- 3. Certificate of Employment
※ Speakers should agree that the lectures will be recorded.
※ Please send CV and Certificate of Employment by FAX or Mail
- Fax : 82-2-2253-2809
- Address : KDTA, 19, Nangye-ro 30-gil, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea (post code : 02586)